- Children in Family Law Disputes
- Child Abuse or Family Violence
- DNA Testing
- Changing the Child’s Name
- Relocation or Taking a Child Overseas
- Kidnapping, Airport Watch List and Recovery Orders
- Property Issues
- Consent Orders
- Binding Financial Agreements
Child Abuse or Family Violence
The Court is required to exercise caution and immediate action with respect to allegations of child abuse or family violence.
Where a party alleges that a child has been abused, or is at risk of abuse, the Court must consider appropriate interim orders to protect the child and thus acquire relevant evidence.